Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||A05, A49, Cr27, Cr26||Theory:||Centrifugal|
|Application:||Mining Slurry, Sand Gravel And Ash Transfering||Structure:||Single Stage|
|Fuel:||Motor/diesel Engine||OEM Service:||Available|
|Feature:||Wear Resistant||Drive Type:||V-belt,Elastic Coupling, Gear Red|
Diesel Slurry Pump,
Abrasive Slurry Pump
Mining sludge handling slurry pump with interchangable wear-resistant wet parts of hard metal material
Introduction of MiningSlurry Pump :
1. Abrasion and corrosion resisting
2. Material: hard alloy metal (Cr27, Cr28, CD4MCu) or rubber liner optional,
3. Shaft seal: packing seal, expeller seal, and mechanical seal.
4. Power driver: electrical motor or diesel engine.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
The slurry pumps have pump bodies that consist of replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or wear-resistant rubber liners, and impellers can also apply wear-resistant metal material or wear-resistant rubber material. The HH type slurry pumps only apply wear-resistant metal material as their pump bodies and impellers.
Slurry pump application
Paper and Pulp
Bottom Boiler and Fly Ash