Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Cast Iron||Application:||Tailing, Gold Mining, Power Plant|
|Fuel:||Motor/diesel Engine||OEM Service:||Available|
|Feature:||Abrasive Resistant Wear Resistant||Pressure:||Low Pressure|
|Drive Type:||V-belt,Elastic Coupling, Gear Red|
Diesel Slurry Pump,
Abrasive Slurry Pump
Electric ash slurry pump of High chrome alloy material A05,A49 for mining, slurry transfering
Brief description of heavy anti-abrasive slurry pump
Heavy abrasive slurry pump is designed and improved on some famous brand slurry pump.
Now we can produce different size.The material of wet parts of this slurry pump is alloy or rubber.We choose the best material with high density to produce our slurry pump,so it is
strong enough to serve for long time.
Features of Mining slurry pump
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throat bush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame – A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Slurry pump application
Paper and Pulp
Bottom Boiler and Fly Ash