Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy||Thoery:||Centrifugal|
|Structure:||Single-stage||Application:||Sand, Gravel Slurry Suction , Sewage Handling, Construction Sand Transfering, Minng|
|Pressure:||Low Pressure||Flow Capacity:||Up To 2400 Cubic Meter Per Hour|
|Head:||Up To 60m|
Submersible sand slurry dredge pump with excavator of anti-abrasive material A05, A49, Cr26, Cr27
Submersible sand slurry dredge pump
1. It is applicable to extract sand, gravel and slurry for ships, marine land reclamation ,built wharf, power plant and mining.
2. high efficiency and energy saving.
3. Good NPSH performance.
4. Wear resistant flow parts: The flow parts are made of hard metal (high chrome alloy).
5. Long-term bearing life: The bearing assembly is composed of large diameter shaft and short overhang.
6. Pump of this series have distinctive innovation in hydraulic and structural design.
Submersible sand slurry dredge pump with excavator application
1. The pump is applicable for pumping sand and gravel for building, powdery sand, silt, tailing slurry, ore, iron sand ore, sediment in sewage treatment works, etc
2. Can be used for desilting and sand pumping for river channel, desilting for reservoir and port, poldering of seashore, unloading sand for sand blowing
Cutter suction sand pump service condition
1. Power supply: The power source is 50 (60) Hz/ 380 (400,660) V three-phase alternating-current supply, and the capacity of the substation transformator is two to three times of the rated capacity of the motor.
2. Temperature of the medium: The temperature of the medium cannot exceed 60℃ and the medium does not contain inflammable or explosive gases.
3. Max weight density of the solid particle: The maximum weight concentration of the solid particles in the medium: the maximum weight concentration of the ash is 45% and the maximum weight concentration of the slag is 60%.