Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cr26, Cr27, A05, A49, High Chrome Alloy||Theory:||Centrifugal|
|Application:||Mining Slurry, Sand Suction, Gravel Dredging||Structure:||One-stage|
|Feature:||Abrasive-resistant , Corrison Resistant||Pressure:||Low Pressure|
Hydrocyclone Feed Slurry Pump with wear-resistant wet parts of high chrome alloy material Cr26 Cr27 A05 A49
Mining Slurry Pump
Mining slurry pumps are designed for handling abrasive , high density slurry in the etallurgical , mining , coal , power , buiding material and other industrial departments etc. The pump of this type are also able to be installed in multistage series
Size: 1-18 inches
Material: Cr27, Cr28 and rubber liner material
Seal: Packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal
Design Features of Mining slurry pump
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throat bush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame – A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.