Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Chrome Alloy, Anti-abrasive Alloy||Theory:||Centrifugal|
|Power:||Motor Or Diesel Engine||Application:||Large Capacity Gravel Mining, Sand Dredging, Sand Reclaimation, Gravel Suction|
Heavy Duty High Chrome Gravel Suction Pump For River Mud Sludge / Sand Dredging
Centrifugal slurry gravel suction pumps Specification:
Centrifugal slurry pumps Specification:
Size (discharge): 1" to 18" (25 mm - 450 mm)
Capacity: Up To 3400 m3/hr
Head: Up To 120 m
Particle Size: To 260 mm
Concentration: To 60%
Material: metal A05, A07, A33, A49
Centrifugal slurry pumps Detailed specification:
1. Horizontal, cantilevered, centrifugal, single stage slurry pump
2. Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
3. Wear resistant and anti-abrasion wet parts: A05, A07, A33, A49 and rubber etc. They are completely interchangeable with each other
4. Easily replaceable liners, Liners are bolted to the casing.
5. Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
6 Discharge direction can be positioned at intervals of 360 degrees.
7. Simple maintenance throat-bush: the mating face of the throat bush is tapered, so the wear is reduced and removal is simple.
8. Sealing type: pcking seal,impeller sealing and mechanical seal.
9. Widely application: They are designed for handling abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments.
10. Welcome OEM