Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Singe-stage, Horizontal||Material:||High Chrome Hard Matal|
|Fuel:||Electric||Application:||Coal Mining, Gold Mining, Mineral Process, Tailing, Metallurgy|
Electric Fuel Ash Slurry Pump , Mining Slurry Pump Singe Stage Motor Power
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR SLURRY PUMP|
|Capacity||m³/h||up to 6500|
|Head||m||up to 125m|
|Wet ends||High chrome/ Rubber|
|Electric motor||380V/460V||3 phase|
|Diesel engine||As customer required|
Mineral Processing electric Slurry Pumps are cantilevered, horizontal centrifugal slurry pumps designed for handling abrasive, high density slurries in a wide range of applications.
Mineral Processing electric Slurry Pumps are manufactured to be interchangeable with the most common slurry pump designs and feature a wide range of options.
Mineral Processing electric Slurry Pumps provide rugged performance and reliability in the most demanding slurry pumping applications.
1. CAD modern design, super hydraulic performance, and lower abrasion rate;
2. High efficiency: up to 81%
3. High head: up to 100 m
4. Wide passage, non-clogging and good performance of NPSH;
5. Expeller seal combined with packing seal and mechanical seal have been adopted to guarantee the slurry from leakage;
6. Reliability design ensures long MTBF (mean time between events);
7. Adopting metric bearing with oil lubrication, reasonable lubrication and cooling systems to ensure the bearing to run on the status of low temperature;
8. The wet parts are made of special material which has good performance of abrasion-resistant and corrosive resistant;
9. The pumps can be used for seawater ash-removing to prevent it from the corrosion of seawater, salt and mist, and electrochemical corrsion;
10. The pumps can be installed in series with multi-stage within allowable pressure.