Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Horizontal, Single Stage||Material:||A05, A07, A33, A49,R08, R26, R33, R55|
|OEM:||Manufacture Accroding To Drawing||Application:||Interchangable To Minng Slurry Pump, Ash Slurry Pump, Sand Dreding Pump Parts|
Sand gravel mud dredging pump parts of abrasion resistant & anti-corrison high chrome cast iron material
Introduction of MiningSlurry Pump :
1. Abrasion and corrosion resisting
2. Material: hard alloy metal (Cr27, Cr28, CD4MCu) or rubber liner optional,
3. Shaft seal: packing seal, expeller seal, and mechanical seal.
4. Power driver: electrical motor or diesel engine.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
1. sand gravel and Slurry pump parts
Completely interchangeable with slurry pumps and gravel pumps
For unlisted slurry pump parts, OEM service offered---Drawings needed.
- Metal Liner
- Rubber Liner
- Bearing Assembly
- Pump Volute;
- Cover Plate & Frame Plate
Slurry Pump Part Material
|Part Name||Material||Specification||HRC||Application||OEM Code|
|Liners & Impeller||Metal||AB27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|
|AB15: 14%-18% chrome white iron||≥59||Used for higher wear condition||A07|
|AB29: 27%-29% chrome white iron||43||Used for lower pH condition especially for FGD. It also can be used for low-sour condition and desulfuration installation with pH no less than 4||A49|
|AB33: 33%-37% chrome white iron||It can transport oxygenated slurry with pH not be less than 1 such as phospor-plaster, nitric acid, vitriol, phosphate etc.||A33|
|Expeller & expeller ring||Metal||B27: 23%-30% chrome white iron||≥56||Used for higher wear condition with pH between 5 and 12||A05|