Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Rubber Liner , High Chrome Cast Iron Alloy||Power:||Electric|
|Structure:||Long Shaft , Single Stage||Theory:||Centrifugal|
|Application:||Mining Dewatering , Chemical Sump|
Vertical Cantilever Pump,
Vertical Sewage Pump
Mine Dewatering Corrosion Resistant Vertical Slurry Pump of high chrome alloy A05, A49, Cr26, Cr27 and rubber liner
Vertiacl slurry pump is vertical centrifugal slurry pump, submerged for transfer abrasive, coarse particles and high density slurry. When working, it needs no seal water or any kind of seal. It can work well as well when suction volume is not enough.
1. WY sump pump is single stage, single suction, vertical centrifugal slurry pump
2. Completely equivalent with the world famous Austrilian pumps.
3. Supply pumps with high quality and professional technical support.
4. This heavy duty verticle sump pump is designed for severe abrasive applications and underground slurries transportation.
5. Made of wear resistant and corrosion resistance material, this kind of pump is mounted vertically, eliminating the need for shaft seal or foundations.
6. Offered in a variety of sizes to meet all of your needs.
high chrome cast iron A05, A31, A33, A49,etc.;
Natural rubber(R24, R26)
High Chrome Cast Iron:
A05--used for wear resistant with Ph between 5--12
A33-- Transport oxygenated slurry with PH≥1, such as phosetcphor-plaster, nitric acid, vitriol, phosphate,etc.
A49--Used for lower PH working condition, especially for glue gas; also used for low-sour condition and desulfuration installation with PH not less than 4.
The WY series slurry pump are suitable for handliing strong abrasive and high density slurry with small particles. It can be used for transporting ash and slurry, coal water, FGD, coal dust slurry, cement slurry, ceramic slurry, phosphoric acid, ore sand slurry, and gypsum slurry, etc.
Pulp and paper
Fine primary mill grinding
- Extended wear life for greater value
- Quality manufactured materials
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Interchangeable wetted parts
- Short lead times
- Reduced downtime and more reliable operation
- Prompt and reliable delivery of replacements