Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cr26, Cr27, High Chrome Cast Iron||Structure:||One-stage|
|Application:||Mining Slurry Transfering, Steel Factory, Dredging, Tailing, Sewage||Media:||Heavy Density Slurry, Mineral Slurry|
Electric Fuel Pumping Sand Slurry Pump With Anti Abrasive Material Aier Machinery
Tailing process sand slurry pump is horizontal, cantilevered centrifugal slurry pump, with reasonable construction, reliable operation, long service life. It is widely used in transporting abrasive or / and corrosive slurry in mining, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemicals, building, etc. Especially well accepted by coal / chrome washing plant, mineral processing plant, power plant etc.
• Bearing assembly – A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners – Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing – Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller – Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throat bush – Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal