Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Wear Resistant, Corrison Resistant||Material:||A05, A07, A33, A49|
|OEM:||Manufacture Accroding To Drawing||Application:||Interchangable To Foam Slurry Pump, Ash Slurry Pump, Sand Dreding Pump Parts|
|Interchangable:||Interchangable To Most Standard Slurry Pumps|
Wear Resistant Material Foam Transfer Pump Expeller OEM / ODM Acceptable
Foam transfer pumps
has been designed to increase the pumpability of frothy slurry. The pump operation is similar to hydrocyclone seperation.
The basic principle of the froth pump operation is to de-aerate or partially de-aerate the froth before it enters the pumping. Its handling capacity of the pump is muchhigher than that of other types of slurry pump without shaft seal and sealing water.
1. Bearing assembly: large diameter shaft with short overhang contributes to long bearing life.
2. Liners: Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued to the casing for positive maintenance.
3. Casing: Casing halves of cast or ductile iron provides high operating pressure capabilities.
4. Impeller: Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination.
5. Throat bush: Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered.
The sealing method contains packing seal, centrifugal seal and mechanical seal. The packing is usually used for packing seal and centrifugal seal, and our product has different models .Clients are recommended to buy two boxes of packing at one time which are sufficient for one pump
This is volute liner for slurry pump with excellent wear resistance, corrosion resistance and large passage area.
Good casing design makes maintenance easily and cost much lower. Advanced heat treat technology is used to treat high chrome alloy and results with a compact micro-structure and a high quality product.
Bearing assembly uses cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller & front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired.